Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an inspiration you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of services not desperate to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and inventhelp store lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor InventHelp patent services contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as possible.